Best Dressed Rules – Parade
1. Each entry must be an Individual or Family Member of the GWRRA.
2. Each participant must be wearing a version of the 10-inch GWRRA back patch, and a GWRRA membership pin.
3. The participants will be expected to perform “1/4 turns” to allow judges and spectators to see their outfits.
4. There are two sub-categories (classes):
a. Couple (A couple is defined as one male and one female).
b. Chapter (A chapter consists of at least four participants).
5. Best-Dressed Parade participants must wear their District and Chapter designation.
6. Because these are intended to be fun events, Rider Education Program or Mileage awards will not carry a point value.
7. Outfits should be suitable for riding motorcycles if helmet, gloves and jacket were added.
The “Best Dressed (Couple/Chapter) Parade” does not include any music or routines. The contestants’ outfits would be suitable for representing their chapter in a parade or other event.
Scoring would be 30 % for practicality, 60 % for uniformity and appearance and 10 % for poise.
Best Dressed Costume Rules
*Each entrant must be an Individual Member or Family Member of GWRRA
Costume/Convention Theme category has three sub-categories
Couple – defined as one male & one female
Chapter – consists of at least four participants
Contestants are judged on:
How well their outfit represents:
The Rally/Convention theme
Because these competitions are intended to be fun events, Rider Ed. or Mileage awards will not be judged.
COY Baskets – We got great comments about your baskets and raised a lot of money to support our District COY last year. Let’s do it again this year. Suggest you list what’s in your basket.
Talent Contest – Max has knocked it out of the ball park the last 2 years. Please send in your registration so he can make proper plans.
Mascot Contest – Click here for Rules
Banner Contest – Click here for Rules
BEST Dressed Contest – Click here for Rules
Costume Contest – Click here for Rules – We had great participation in this event last year. Hope you are all thinking about what “sounds of the 60’s” characters you will dress like this year
Chapter Shirt Contest – Click here for Rules – Need some more of you to show off your Chapter Shirts
Chapter Pride Contest – Click here for Rules – This is new for most of you. Read the rules and bring your best routine.
Chapter Challenge – No rules. Just a lot of fun and bragging rights with this one. If you have a suggestion for a challenge send it to me. I just may use it.
Chapter Pride Rules
This is an opportunity to demonstrate a Chapter’s Pride/Spirit using the Convention/Rally theme. This is not a substitute for the District Talent Show.
1. Participating Chapter must have a minimum of 5 Participants.
2. Each Participant must have a Convention/Rally Registration Armband and GWRRA Membership Card with them.
3. Time limit is 2 minutes once all Participants display armbands and GWRRA Membership card.
4. The Chapter shall perform a chant or cheer that reflects their Chapter Pride that is themed related.
5. The following areas will be judged based on the Chapter’s theme related presentation: Creativity, Enthusiasm, Originality, & Theme Related.
|Creativity||(0 to 10)|
|Enthusiasm||(0 to 10)|
|Originality||(0 to 10)|
|Smiling Faces||(0 to 10)|
|Theme Related||(0 to 10)|
|Total (Maximum Score )||50 Points)|
|Over 2 minute time limit||(-5)|
In case of a tie, judges will indicate what place you think the act should place OVERALL
Best Dressed Rules – Chapter Shirts
1. Each entry must be an Individual Member or Family Member of the GWRRA.
2. Each participant must be wearing any version of the 10-inch GWRRA back patch
3. The participants will be expected to perform “1/4 turns” to allow judges and spectators to see their shirts.
4. Minimum of Four (4) Participants
5. Each participant must display Rally Armband
|GWRRA Designation (acronym or logo)||5|
|Region Designation (acronym or logo)||-1|
|District Designation (acronym or logo)||5|
|Chapter Designation (acronym or logo)||5|
|All Shirts Identical||10|
|Comfort level of Competitors||0 -10|
Banner Competition Rules
Banner must be submitted for judging only by fully registered participant. Judging will be based on having the following on your Banner:
|GWRRA or Gold Wing Road Riders Association||(0-10)|
|Motto: Friends for Fun, Safety and Knowledge||(0-10)|
|Overall Appeal / Presentation||(0-50)|
|Total (Maximum Score)||100|
Mascot Contest Rules
Mascots must be submitted for judging only by fully registered participants.
Cannot be a LIVE mascot! For judging purpose, a Mascot must be able to fit on a 20 inch x 20 inch table space.
Judging will be based on having the following:
Evidence of GWRRA identification – Any patch, pin, etc.
with GWRRA name or logo
|Chapter & District designation displayed||(0 to 10 pts)|
|Appropriate to theme of convention||(0 to 20 pts)|
|Creativity||(0 to 25 pts)|
|Overall Appeal||(0 to 25 pts)|
|Total (Maximum Score)||100 Points)|
Chapter Q will be changing its gathering location to Paul and Jackie’s Restaurant located at 1578 Zinc Plant Road, Clarksville TN. We will still eat at 6:00 PM and meet at 7:00 PM on the last Monday of each month.